Aaaargh..!

Seriously this is make me confused!



I don't know how to solve this problem, this problem make my all activity is disorder.  I feel I wanna explode myself >.<
My life, my college before this problem is come, everything is normal, everything is easy and everything is fun.  Everyday always make me enjoy.  One till two month in my college I feel better than before.  I met new friend, met new lecturer, met senior, and many new people I meet in my life.. wohoo it's awesome I got many friends here.
But something happen in my life, when I look someone and I know that I love him at the first sight i call him as mr.simple (yaah actually he don't know that I love him hehe).  I'm very happy because he is very nice to me one till two month in my college feel I could fly to the sky :D.  Yaah I very enjoy with this feelin' me and him very close each other.  He always make me feel better when I confused in every problem, buuuuuutt.. (I don't wanna this part happen to me! I swear that!)
Yap buuut sometime everyday is not always happy, and could be something happy like I feel now is gone.  Someone like my senior from my ekskul, he is a man from seven level in my college but different faculty with me.  He come and bugging my life! OhmaGod I really don't wanna if someone like me and I don't like him!
Why he has to like me??? And why he's not like other girl?? It's annoying! Really really annoying..!! Arrrggh..
Well everything is not same again since he start to close to me.. Everyday not fun again, everyday not feel better again... My day is bad!  And my relation with mr.simple is brokeeeen! Oh Gad what my mistake???
I very sad and wanna cry because mr.simple not want to see my eyes again, not want text me again, and not want to talk with me again... Oh poor me very poor!!  and now I can't do anything with right.. I am too sad and "galau" if I remember his face on my wallpaper phone, I really miss his laugh :(
And now I hate someone who said that he like me, he is bugging my life, he bugging my phone with his poem that actually not important and can't change my heart and make me wanna go far away from him..SHIT! DAMN! BITC***!

Well don't ask why I have to wrote this.. I think feel better if I wrote my problem on my own blog thanks for attention :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

No Rude Words, Please ^^